If you are an athlete considering nominating for a representative team, please ensure you are familiar with Rowing NZ's High Performance Selection Guidelines or Rowing NZ's Age Group and World University Selection Guidelines. These guidelines detail requirements and due dates to be considered for selection.
To submit a nomination, please follow the below links:
- 2024 Elite, Under 23, U21, and World University Nominations - CLOSED
- 2024 Elite Para Nominations - CLOSED
- 2024 Under 19 Nominations - CLOSED
- 2024 U23, U21, U19 Coxswain Nominations - CLOSED
- 2024 Under 18 North vs South Nominations - Apply here
Submitting erg testing results
If you are nominating for any 2024 team, you are required to complete a 5km and 2km test within set timeframe (outlined on the nomination and submission forms).
Once you have completed this test, you can submit your results here:
Coach Nominations for 2024 New Zealand representative teams:
- U23, World University, U21 and U19 coach application for 2024 have now closed.
- U18 coaching - applications have now closed
If you wish to nominate for the Elite or Para Teams, please contact the High Performance Manager.
Selector Expressions of Interest
Rowing NZ Selectors Expressions of Interest have now opened.
For more information and to apply for a selector role please click here