If you are an athlete considering nominating for a representative team, please ensure you are familiar with Rowing NZ's High Performance Selection Guidelines. These guidelines detail requirements and due dates to be considered for selection.
Before submitting a nomination, please also read the selection process document located at the bottom of this page.
To submit a nomination, please follow the below links:
- 2023 Elite/Under 23 Nominations - CLOSED
- 2023 USA Based Athletes Elite/Under 23 Nominations - CLOSED
- 2023 Elite Para Nominations - CLOSED
- 2023 World University Nominations - CLOSED
- 2023 Under 21 Nominations - CLOSED
- 2023 Under 19 Nominations - CLOSED
- 2023 Coxswain Nominations - CLOSED
- 2023 Under 18 North vs South Nominations - Open now APPLY HERE
- U19 December Development Camp Coach - CLOSED
Submitting 2km testing results
If you are nominating for any of the teams listed below, you are required to complete a 2km test within set timeframe (also outlined below).
Once you have completed this test, you can submit your results here.
- Elite/U23: 23 - 29 January 2023
- USA Based Elite/U23: 1 January - 26 March 2023
- Elite Para: 23 - 29 January 2023
- U21: 23 - 29 January 2023
- World University: 23 - 29 January 2023
- U19/U18: 1 January - 28 February 2023
Athlete/Coxswain Nomination closing dates for 2022/2023 season:
- U19: 14 November 2022
- Elite/U23: 13 December 2022
- U21: 13 December 2022
- University: 13 December 2022
- U18 North Island and U18 South Island: 28 February 2023
Coach Nominations for 2023 New Zealand representative teams:
If you wish to nominate for the Elite or Para Teams, please contact the High Performance Manager.
Selector Expressions of Interest
RNZ Selectors Expressions of Interest are CLOSED, contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have missed the deadline.