If you are an athlete considering nominating for a representative team, please ensure you are familiar with Rowing NZ's High Performance Selection Guidelines. These guidelines detail requirements and due dates to be considered for selection.
Before submitting a nomination, please also read the selection process document located at the bottom of this page.
To submit a nomination, please follow the below links..
- 2022 Under 23 Nominations closed
- 2022 World University Nominations (UTSNZ has confirmed they will not be sending an NZ team to compete in 2022)
- 2022 Under 21 Nominations closed
- 2022 Under 19 Nominations closed
- 2022 NZ University Trans-Tasman Nominations open
- 2022 Under 18 Nominations closed
- 2022 NZ University Trans-Tasman Coxswain Nominations open
- U19 December Development Camp Coach Nominations closed
Submitting 2km testing results
If you are nominating for any of the teams listed below, you are required to complete a 2km test within set timeframe (also outlined below). Once you have completed this test, you can submit your results here.
U23: 24-30 January 2022
U21: 1 January - 11 February 2022
U19/U18: 1 January - 28 February 2022
University Trans-Tasman: Completed in March 2022
Athlete/Coxswain Nomination closing dates for 2021/2022 season:
New Zealand Universities Trans-Tasman: 1 April, 2022
Coach Nominations for 2022 New Zealand representative teams:
Winter Regional Coaching - Select here for more details and to apply for a regional winter coach role
RNZ age group coach applications have now closed for 2022
If you wish to nominate for the Elite or Para Teams, please contact High Performance Athlete Development Leader.
Selector Expressions of Interest
More information on Selector roles and how to submit an expression of interest can be found here.