Rowing NZ invite coaches wishing to be involved in the 2024 U23, U19, U21, World University & U18 campaigns to fill out an application form once they become available.
Applications are encouraged to be made by coaches currently working, or who have worked with similar aged athletes looking to gain experience on the high-performance pathway, as well as those wanting to be considered for age group campaigns.
Following a selection process, coaches will be notified of the results and feedback will be provided by Rowing NZ to any unsuccessful applicants that request it.
- Expressions for Interest - U21 and U19 Development Camp: Closed
- The application form for the 2024 U23 Coaching roles: Closed
- The application form for the 2024 U19, U21 and World University Coaching roles: Closed
- The application form for the 2024 U18 North v South Island Coaching roles: Apply here (closing 10th January 2024)
- Trans-Tasman University coaching: The New Zealand Universities Eights coaching, athlete and coxswain selection sit with the University Committee. Selection information and nomination forms will be available in February, with the forms due by 15 March 2024. Trials, if required, will be held on Sunday 31 March at Lake Karāpiro. You must compete for a New Zealand University Rowing Club at the NZ Universities Rowing Championships to be eligible for selection. Please contact NZU President Glen Sinclair if you have further questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the Job Descriptions and the Coaching Pathway information before nominating.
As the teams are yet to be decided, the actual number of coaches required is not yet determined.