Kaitlyn Shields - Coxswain Workshop
(Kaitlyn began coxing at Sacred Heart in Hamilton and has since represented Waikato RC, Waikato University and NZ U21 as a coxswain. Kaitlyn was selected as a coxswain for the U23 team in 2020 and 2021 and is a coach at St Paul's Collegiate)
A 90 minute coxswain workshop designed for small groups - $250
The workshop can be delivered in person or online through Zoom and will provide an overview of one of the following:
- The essentials of coxing
- Using the voice
- Off water performance
- Flow of practice
- The coxswain as a coach
- The racing coxswain
- Comprehensive written feedback on up to 3 recorded sessions (racing can be the length of a 2k race and/or training of up to 5 minutes) including resources specific to your level - $50
- One on one coxswain coaching session (1 hour) - $125
- Each 90 minute coxswain workshop is charged at $250 including GST
- All invoices will be sent before the workshop occurs and is to be paid no later than 10 working days after the workshop has occurred unless arranged other wise.
- Plus mileage if more than 40km out of central Cambridge.